Ah, pizza, how we all love it! Whether we eat it for dinner, a night out with friends, or just a snack when the craving hits, it’s a classic go-to that never fails to please. But, sometimes our craving for pizza is so intense that we just can’t wait for the delivery guy to bring it to us, or even taking the time to wait for it to be cooked in the oven. Enter the air fryer! Now, you can quickly satisfy your need for pizza with ease with air fryer magic.
Say goodbye to long delivery times and hot oven temperatures, and say hello to the world of air-fryer-cooked pizza! In this post, I’m going to discuss the benefits of cooking pizza with an air fryer, share how to make the perfect pizza in minutes, and offer some helpful tips along the way. So, let’s get cooking!
Benefits of Cooking Pizza in an Air Fryer
Cooking pizza in an air fryer offers many benefits – not least of which is deliciousness! Here are a few of the top reasons you should be cooking pizza in an air fryer more often.
One of the biggest advantages of cooking pizza in an air fryer is how fast it can be done. Because the air fryer is using hot air technology to cook the pizza, it eliminates the need to preheat an oven and wait for the pizza to cook. This can reduce cook times to as little as five minutes, making it possible to have a hot slice of pizza in minutes, rather than having to wait for it to cook in the oven.
Thanks to the air fryer’s hot air technology, pizza cooked in an air fryer can be healthier than the oven-cooked alternative. This is because it doesn’t require the use of oil, which is often used to crisp up the crust in an oven. You can also achieve a healthier pizza by using lower fat ingredients, such as skim-milk mozzarella, lean meats, and fresh vegetables.
Cooking pizza in an air fryer also makes it possible to achieve a crispier and crunchier crust than you would get with an oven-cooked pizza. This is because the pizza is exposed to direct, high-heat airflow. So, no more soggy crusts!
How to Cook Pizza in an Air Fryer
Cooking pizza in an air fryer is easier than you might think. With the right ingredients and some practice, you can have perfect air-fried pizza every time. A few tips to keep in mind:
• Start with pre-made pizza dough from the store (or make your own!).
• Make sure you have all the necessary ingredients on hand, including preferred toppings.
• Preheat your air fryer for five minutes before adding the pizza.
• Grease the basket with oil, to prevent sticking.
• Place the pizza in the basket and set the timer for five minutes.
• Once the timer is up, carefully remove the pizza from the air fryer and serve.
Tips for Making the Best Air Fryer Pizza
Now that you know a bit more about air-fryer-cooked pizza, here are a few more tips to help you make the best air-fried pizzas.
• Start with a cold pizza. This will help ensure that the crust remains crispy once it’s cooked in the air fryer.
• Be mindful of the size of your pizza. A bigger pizza will take longer to cook, so be sure to adjust the timer accordingly.
• Non-stick parchment paper can help prevent your pizza from sticking to the basket.
• Experiment with different topping combinations to keep your pizzas interesting.
• Don’t overcrowd the air fryer. If you’re making multiple pizzas, it’s best to cook them one at a time.
• For extra crispiness, cook two slices of pizza at the same time. This helps ensure that the pizza gets direct heat on both sides.
• Finish your pizzas off with a sprinkle of grated cheese, fresh herbs, or a drizzle of olive oil, if desired.
When it comes to pizza, air-fryer-cooked pizza is the way to go! From quick and easy cook times to healthier options, air-fryer pizza is the perfect solution for when you crave the indulgence of a hot slice. With the tips and tricks outlined here, you’re sure to have your own perfect pizzas in no time. So get your grocery list ready and get ready to enjoy some delicious air-fryer magic!
Leave a Reply